Hours & Admission
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
First Thursday: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Docent tours are available during Museum hours.
The Museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
The Museum is accessible to people with disabilities.
Museum visitors can opt to use the complimentary audio tour to listen to Museum Founder Gordon B. Lankton speak about select icons featured in his collection. Audio tours are available in English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Seniors (59 and over) $7
Students (with ID) $5
Children (3-17) $5
Children under 3 FREE
Please see Group Tours for Group rates
Admission is free to members of:
- The New England Museum Association (member only)
- The American Alliance of Museums (member only)
- K-12 Teachers with school ID or Massachusetts Teachers' Association
membership card (cardholder only)
- Museum employees with Museum ID or business card (employee only)
- On First Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. ONLY: Free for Clinton residents (with proof of residence) or employees of Clinton businesses (with ID).
- All active duty military and their families
ID holder and up to five members of the immediate family, including spouse and children